Ever since Rock Band Blitz has come out, there have been a few stickler points that people seem to have taken issue with. I’m not talking about the occasional “disconnected from Rock Central” issue or the less sophisticated “Facebook is evil so I want join it just so I can get more coins” argument. What I’m talking about is that some seem to think that it is too hard to get coins in Rock Band Blitz, and that spending them is too easy. While I personally don’t have an issue with not having enough coins (see above), I guess I can see how some of the more casual fans may be coin-bankrupt in Rock City. Now, based on some of the feedback that Harmonix has been seeing, they’re tweaking the coin economy in the game.
Cost of Power-ups:
- Overdrive Power-ups: 250 coins per use
- Note Power-ups: 200 coins per use
- Track Power-ups: 100 coins per use
Note: it now only costs 550 coins for a full Power-up loadout!
Song Performance Coin Rewards:
At the end of a song, you now get 100 Coins per Star across the board.
- Winners of Score Wars will now be receiving 1500 coins at completion.
- Losers of Score Wars will now be receiving 500 coins at completion.
Is anyone else having an issue with coins? Let us know what you think of these changes below…