Hey guys, hope everyone’s enjoying the second set of #RBnights! As they come to a close, we’ve got one last set of codes for 10 lucky RBA fans to win for the Aerosmith’s Greatest Dimension Pack, for both consoles. How about that! All you have to do is answer one of the questions below to win, but please specify what console it’s for. And please remember to quote the question! It makes it a lot easier for us to see who answered what. Here’s what you’re competing for:
- Aerosmith – Back In The Saddle
- Aerosmith – Dream On (Live) *
- Aerosmith – Lover Alot
- Aerosmith – Legendary Child
- Aerosmith – Sweet Emotion *
- Aerosmith – Walk This Way
Who replaced Ray Tabano as the rhythm guitarist in 1971?
- Name the album “Uncle Salty” was originally released on.
- In the music video to “I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing”, What 5 words can be seem on the large banners behind the band during the first chorus?
- What band has Steven Tyler said he’s willing to take a pay cut to tour with?
- What record does the band hold, in terms of sales?
- How many guitar solos are charted in the RB cover of Train kept a rollin’?
- Name the 4 studio albums this pack features songs for. For live versions, use the first album it was featured on (Original)
- What RIAA certification has “Toys In The Attic” received since it’s release in 1975?
- What record label were they signed to after reuniting in the mid 80′s?
- What album has Steven Tyler famously said was “The first one the band recorded sober?”
Remember to quote the question below and state what console you want the code for!
UPDATE: All the codes are gone now! Thanks for making the 2nd #RBnights just as great as the 1st ones! See you next month!